FunctieFor our client in Leuven, specialized in filtration solutions, we are looking for a Training and Development Coordinator (m/f):
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate technical classroom training programs that support the business unit’s strategic plan
- Develop training plans and program materials in response to business unit needs
- Providing trainings: commercial or other:
- To internal audience
- To external audience (customers: could range from end-users to strategic accounts, resellers…)
- Ensure the internal resources work out their training in due time
- Coordinate with all relevant departments the content timely delivery as well as venue, practical details, print material,...
- Keep at all time an up to date list of specific trainings that employees attended as well as a plan that they need to follow.
- Continually analyze the business unit’s training needs and recommend additions and improvements.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience and minimum 3 years professional level technical training experience
- Language skills (the more, the better) are important
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is a must
- You are extraverted and driven by social contact
- Strong human interaction skills are extremely important
- Strong organizational skills
- Being very swift and fast with PC presentation will be important
- You have strong presentation and commercial skills
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A competitive salary package