A fantastic opportunity has arisen to strengthen our base workshop capabilities.
As a result of this exciting opportunity, we are currently actively recruiting for a Workshop Inspector to support this growth.
You will be responsible for the inspection and measurement including first off inspections, in process and finished product inspections and assisting the Workshop Supervisor with the day to day running of the workshop.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the maintenance of commercial aircraft and be able to work quickly and efficiently, meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
The role will require the successful applicant to:
- Carry out pre-and final inspection on all repaired components, ensuring the correct process has been carried out and the component meets the correct standards. Any findings during pre- and post-inspection must be communicated to the Workshop Supervisor and Lead Hands immediately.
- Working closely with the Workshop Supervisor, ensure the department is in compliance with both the MOE and EASA requirements.
- Assist the Workshop Supervisor and Lead Hands, ensuring correct working practices are maintenance for the upkeep of all equipment within the department.
- Involvement in progression and improvement of procedures.
Key tasks will include:
- Staging of repair tasks
- Identifying and recording of component defects with a view to sourcing the relevant repairs
- Generation of SOPS to cover company processes at workshop level
- Form1 component release authorisation
- Understanding of and interpretation of technical drawings
- Verification and identification of raw materials
- When required assist with subject component repairs with a hands-on approach
- You speak very good English en NL (Dutch)
- You have a very good technical knowledge
- You have experience in aircraft
Wat je van ons krijgt
- In return we offer a competitive salary and opportunities for development in a growing business.
- Option fix after interimperiod
- Attractive salary