The company is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Within the EL, the Distribution Solutions (ELDS) service department is responsible for the technical and commercial handling of preventive and corrective maintenance work, retrofits and upgrades, inspections and testing work, as well as the construction and replacement of existing low and medium-voltage installations. Service contracts will play an increasingly important role in this respect.
To strengthen the ELDS team in Zaventem, we are looking for an Service Technician.
- As a service technician you have frequent contacts with the service coordinator, the work planner, the colleagues service technicians, and the entire Electrification business.
- Working on low- and medium-voltage electrical installations is subject to very strict and stringent safety regulations and specifications from both the company and the customer.
- The company will provide you with the necessary safety courses and work instructions, which you must strictly follow in all activities.
• Independently carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance on our customers' technical installations.
• Independent troubleshooting and troubleshooting.
• The technical implementation of modifications to existing installations and the conversion of existing installations.
• Carrying out tests in order to establish the proper functioning of existing installations.
• Assisting in drawing up protocols for the commissioning of new installations and for the maintenance and testing of existing installations.
• Passing on opportunities to the sales team.
• Passing on requests for changes to the work ordered by the customer to the service coordinator.
• The administration and reporting of work carried out.
• Participating in stand-by services in which independent interventions must also be provided to customers outside working hours
Profiel• You have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Electromechanics or a degree in TSO Electrical Engineering/Electromechanics with experience
• You're an electrical engineer with an affinity for mechanics
• You can easily express yourself in Dutch/French/English
• You are flexible, meticulous, have a great sense of responsibility and safety awareness, and have the right attitude towards quality
• You are a problem-solving person who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
• You are in possession of a driving license BE
Wat je van ons krijgt
- We bieden je een afwisselende functie in een internationaal concern dat de ontwikkeling van zijn medewerkers, kwaliteit en veiligheid zeer hoog in het vaandel draagt. Daar hoort een concurrerend en aantrekkelijk pakket arbeidsvoorwaarden bij.
- Vast contract na geslaagde interimperiode.
- Je komt terecht in een zeer boeiende werkomgeving.