Our client, A worldwide Test & Quality leader at Hasselt, is looking for a Senior Vision Engineer.
Job activities include designing and performing surface inspections & characterization, 2D & 3D measurement systems, accurate positioning systems and industrial inspection systems.
Your contribution in this role:
- Responsible for designing, realizing and validating vision system concepts and architecture and the required image processing and analysis.
- Design vision test applications and select vision components in function of specifications.
- Managing scope, timeline and budget within projects, in consultation with the project manager.
- Ownership in project teams.
- Identify, define and mitigate issues, dependencies, and risks related to projects.
- Execute national & international interventions.
- Deliver sales support by providing concepts, calculations and feasibility studies.
- Support activities and initiatives for continuous improvement.
- A Master degree from an accredited engineering or science program
- 3 or more years of experience in machine vision; vision inspection for production and assembly, (optical) measurement systems, image processing.
- Knowledge to choose correct camera, lighting and lenses for the desired applications.
- Profound experience in vision software.
- You have knowledge of fundamentals in designing image analyse algoritmes.
- Experience in the realization of algorithms for artificial intelligence or deep learning is a plus.
- Experience in Halcon, Cognex, LabVIEW, NI Vision, OpenCV, C/C# or Python is a plus.
- Experience in medical validation (GMP, GAMP, FDA regulation, … ) is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in Europe without VISA sponsorship.
Wat je van ons krijgtWhat they offer:
- A multinational high-tech work environment.
- Team spirit, fun and passion for technology.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Attractive salary package including benefits.