The company, based in Zaventem is the absolute market leader in robotics. We specialize in automation solutions, products and services to a wide range of industries, end customers and system integrators. Our solutions are used in various sectors such as the automotive industry, the manufacturing industry and the consumer industry.
You will play a key role in the execution of Service projects and activities related to Service Management in Robotic. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will coordinate Service work on-site while acting as the key point of contact for service customers.
- Acting as the first line contact for customers and service engineers, you deal with the incoming intervention requests.
- Planning and following-up service engineer work orders, monitor the quality and progress of their work.
- Coordinating and planning the provision of necessary Engineer’s support, spare parts and logistics for on-site missions.
- Coordinating a seamless Service order process from quotation drawing, service and spare parts registration (in SAP) to invoicing.
- Ensuring that ABB fulfills all contractual obligations and business requirements to a high standard while complying with health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Service-minded attitude, and can empathize with the situation of the customer and your colleagues, without losing focus on the commercial aspects.
- Able to handle multiple jobs at the same time under sometimes rapidly changing circumstances.
- Able to prioritize, stress resistant, switch quickly from one task to the other and come up with creative solutions.
- Passion for technical matters. A technical background being a strong plus but not a must.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Good command of Dutch, French and English is necessary.
- Knowledge of MS office packages is a requirement
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career.
- Join and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day.