FunctieThe Service Planning Coordinator oversees and coordinates all service requests and manages Routing / Allocation of Post installation requests coming from different systems like Service Now, Ultimo, ECSC, Customer
portal. The SPC is handling the administration regarding installation and/or de-installation of Cross connects / Cloud connects, Migration, Multi-home and Pre-Cabling. The SPC is monitoring the SLA’s and coordinate the execution with site teams (with focus on Customer Services?) during the RUN phase. The SPC prepares process and procedures instruction and provide reporting.
- Manage, organize and execute on planned events involving necessary resources.
- Deal with problems and manage resolution by involving necessary resources.
- Meet SLA's, resolve escalations and provide reporting.
- Call of and manage suppliers.
- Single point of contact for customer service requests (eg. precabling, cross connects and Hands & Eyes).
- Prioritizing service requests (maintenance and customer).
- Allocating maintenance and customer service requests to the right resources.
- Assumes other special projects/assignments as directed by the Manager Operations
- Monitors the customers tickets que and assures tickets are dealt with in a timely manor
- Checks back to back with customer service engineer the status and the progress of tasks
- Is responsible that all needed documentation is done in time and checks its accurate
- Informs its peers on the progress
- Creates and maintains the planning for all jobs
- Can-do mentality
- Data center knowledge
- Technical background
- Sales force
- Service now
- MS office
- Experience as a technician in an (electrical or industrial) critical environment
- Experience of project planning/scheduling and reporting. Knowledge planning scheduling system would be advantageous
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Interim option fix
- Attractive salary
- Good work environment