- You are responsible for every detail in the payroll administration of your client portfolio;
- You are the single point of contact (SPOC) for your clients. Naturally, you will be able to count on the help of your colleagues;
- You prepare, calculate, pay and follow up on the salaries and fringe benefits for your client portfolio;
- You carry out complex calculations for expatriates, split payroll, gross-net simulations, salary costs, holiday pay, bonuses, etc;
- You advise your clients on the legal framework which determines the salary and working conditions of their staff.
ProfielWhat type of profile are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English (working language for most clients) as well as in Dutch and French;
- You are a precise worker and stress-resistant;
- You are client-oriented and have good communication skills;
- You love an international working environment.
Wat je van ons krijgtWhat do we have to offer?
- A team of passionate and helpful colleagues;
- An inspiring environment where you can develop initiatives and work autonomously;
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits based on your experience;
- An international, professional working environment.