- You will be a member of a team that helps to develop our future industrial air filtration products
- You Will coordinate the development for new dust collector product lines
- Your focus is on finding novel concepts/solutions which can be used during the concept phase of our APD processes (accelerated product development). In order to achieve this base of knowledge you will perform lab tests, manage product testing and setup benchmarking programs. You will also assist our product support groups in developing and updating internal processes and tools.
- You will be responsible to ensure the developed concepts comply with the latest European legislation and standards.
- You will come the EMEA 'go to point' for certain key point dust-filtration-related-components
- You will attend conferences and follow industry literature. You keep track of the pulse of the industry and apply this knowledge to the daily R&D work
- Master degree in engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in product development or project management in a multinational, related to industrial design
- specific knowledge of at least one of the following engineering disciplines is a requirement (FEA/CFD - food & hygienic design - pressure vessels - sheet metal construction)
- electrical knowhow for test setup is a must
- understanding from at least 1 of the relevant European directives for industrial design is an asset (Atex 2014/34/EU, Machinery 2006/42/EC, PED 2014/68/EU,....)
- soft skills: pro-active attitude, strong in conceptual thinking & problem solving, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge French or German is an asset.
- Driving license B
- Flexibility to travel within Europe
Wat je van ons krijgt
- International experience
- salary supplemented with other benefits