- All aspects of daily Operations, from the moment a job is created, processing and monitoring through to its delivery to final consignee.
- This will include: preparation, customs declarations for non EU shipments, preparation of documents for shipments, requiring veterinary clearance, contacting airlines to follow up on recovery, use of a variety of IT systems, external communication with service providers and internal communications within the network.
- Handle import of various inbound shipments: prepare customs documents, prepare veterinary clearance documents.
• Follow up various shipments: paperwork, topping up of dry ice, gel pack
• Enter airfreight and customs charges.
• Report and follow up on missing shipments.
• External communication with service providers: airlines, handling agents,
• Internal communication with drivers and colleagues within the World Courier
• Specialist import of specific goods such as CITES, Live Animals, Narcotics,
• Communicate with customs and follow up on customs clearance issues.
• Strict adherence to internal procedures both department specific and company
specific, the latter being defined by SOP’s and Ops memos.
- Be fluent in French, Dutch and English (other languages are benefit but not
• Have gained experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier
Company, Airline, handling agent, pharmaceutical company, etc.)
• Previous air freight customs brokerage experience required
• Experience with customs documentation for biopharmaceutical products would be a
• Have an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and
other IT programs
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Fix contract after interimperiod
- Attractive salary