FunctieVoor onze klant in 2030 Antwerpen zijn we op zoek naar een Customer Service Representative.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a dedicated representative team member for Government shipments;
- Excellent customer service;
- Handling bookings and all related matters, problem solving, contact with customers;
- Send all required reports to the military within given timeframe;
- Liaise with manager in case of problems/issues/rating & filling matters;
- Receive bookings by EDI or email of Military related Customers and complete/confirm per set contract requirements;
- Check rates in place and assessorial services requested per set contracts and use routes based on priority services. Send location request when needed;
- Check availability of equipment and/or existing equipment pools;
- Handle enquiries from customers internal/external and/or handle problem solving;
- Coordinate space and allocations with Cargo Control UK in case needed;
- Handle all reporting to Military customer within set requirements of the contract;
- Recovery of costs and cost saving.
- English and dutch language spoken and written;
- Good communication skills with all level customers internal/external;
- High level on PC skills;
- Customer service outbound and inbound processes knowledge;
- Capability to work under pressure & high set priorities
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Je komt terecht bij een gekende speler in de maritieme sector;
- 6 ADV dagen;
- Maaltijdcheques, ecocheques + andere extra legale voordelen;