- Communication and contact with customers and prospects.
- Develop customer relationships
- Plan and execute shipment orders
- Prepare and submit written quotes to customers
- Provide customer specific reporting
- Be a key player in booking and cutting waybill
- Receive and reply to surveys via email, phones and throughout our internal IT system
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
- Communicate temperature results asap after delivery, check and note any deviations.
- Work with regulations (ADR / DGR / IATA) as well as with local laws and guidelines
- Build and maintain relationships with other World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
- Be fluent in French, Dutch and English (other languages are benefit but not essential)
- Have gained experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier Company, Airline, handling agent, pharmaceutical company, etc.)
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Experience working with pharmaceutical or time critical freight would be a strong benefit
- Provide strong organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Have an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and other IT programs
Wat je van ons krijgt
- The company offers a competitive basic salary based on experience level, and competitive wider benefits package.
- Fix contract after interim period.
- The company:
Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match. From our beginnings 50 years ago couriering time sensitive high importance documents to today’s cutting edge logistics solutions for Cell & Gene Therapies that save lives, we now have over 2,800 employees at 140 offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.
All aspects of daily Operations, from the moment a job is created, processing and monitoring through to its delivery to final consignee. This will include: preparation customs declarations for non EU shipments, preparation of documents for shipments requiring veterinary clearance, contacting airlines to follow up on recovery, use of a variety of IT systems, external communication with service providers and internal communications within the network.