- You work in the Network Engineering & Operations (NEO) division, more particular in the Fiber Network Program-Area 3 department. This department is responsible for the construction of Proximus' Fiber-To-The-Home network in the Brussels region.
- You provide administrative support to the local team of Project Leaders, Designers, Optical Experts and Site Supervisors and you also coordinate several operational activities yourself.
- This administrative follow-up shall include:
- Make sure that the execution files are complete and that a budget is requested so that they can be dispatched to a contractor.
- Monitoring the data quality in the project follow-up systems FROST, eJMS and Tenforce, so that the projects flow smoothly and are reported correctly.
- Follow-up of the invoicing of the contractors controlled via eJMS. This also means that the necessary as-built documentation must be received.
- Check availability and completeness of documents in Proximus data systems.
These include reports of site surveys and agreements from building owners for the realization of cabling in apartment buildings.
- The standard computer applications (MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ...) are no strangers to you.
- You work in a technical environment. It is therefore important to have an interest in the world of telecommunications and construction. Experience in understanding plans and technical schedules, and using technical jargon is a plus.
- Mother tongue FR or NL and can express themselves fluently orally and in writing in the second language. Basic knowledge of English is a plus.
- You ensure a good organization of your tasks and you respect the time limits provided.
- You are dynamic, take initiative and are not afraid of following up on multiple files. You're results-oriented.
- You work in a team of multiple people and in collaboration with other departments, making team spirit important.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Meal vouchers, public transportation fee
- interim option fix