Are you ready to come make a World of Difference?
Our growing company is looking for a motivated Internal Sales Engineer ready to make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities.
As a global leader in the filtration industry, we pride ourselves on our innovative technologies and solutions, backed by a talented and dedicated team of employees.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, collectively and individually. We are also committed to maintaining and improving our sustainability efforts worldwide.
As Internal Sales in the 'Engine Aftermarket team' located in Leuven, you will bring value to our company through:
- Generally supporting sales activities in the Nordic region.
- Handling international accounts (distributors and end users) throughout EMEA in cooperation with local sales teams.
- Efficiently handling of incoming inquiries and technical calls in order to ensure excellent sales and customer experience.
- Supporting sales in exceeding the projected Sales Plan and SVP targets.
- Registering, assigning and coordinating workflow for technical or product related improvements, or setting up procedures and communicating between parties involved where needed.
- Driving sales growth through organized customer management.
- Supporting and maintaining good customer relations and ensuring the appropriate people are informed of activities and actions.
- Communicating with customers to follow up and take ownership of sales projects.
- You have a higher education with administrative and/or commercial orientation (or equivalent through experience).
- 1-2 years of experience in sales support with high focus on data administration and customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, OneNote). Knowledge of CRM, ERP, and BI systems are an asset.
- Attention to detail (data handling + data analysis) and ability to prioritize when needed.
- Feel for direct contact with customers (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Swedish, Finnish and English (other languages are an asset).
- Good understanding of European and International business environments and realities.
Wat je van ons krijgt
What our company can offer you:
- Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, age, religion, and sexual orientation.
- Very attractive salary with benefits.
- After a successful internship period of 6 months you're in the running for a permanent position.
- Stable work hours.
- Great team with an open communicative mindset.
- International feel.