FunctieFor our client based in Leuven, specialized in terminal automation projects, we are looking for Technical Support Engineers (m/f).
- You will take on the night shift during week days (22:00 - 06:00), OR you will work in two shifts from Monday to Sunday (06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00).
- Accurate administration and follow-up of customer inquiries.
- You will interact with terminal operators, maintenance personnel and technicians worldwide on a daily basis.
- Resolve inquiries within agreed timings.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers in case of a defect, outage or problem.
- If you cannot resolve a customer inquiry yourself, you will discuss this internally.
- Genuine interest in ICT/technical support
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
- You know how to prioritize, are well-organized and a good planner.
- You are customer-focused, a real problem-solver communicative and eager to learn.
- Preferably you've had a similar first working experience.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A challenging job in a growing company with an eye for personal development
- You will receive a specific training.
- A competitive salary package.
Ben je toch op zoek naar iets anders? Bekijk dan ons volledige aanbod op www.vivaldisinterim.be