- Maintain the Agency Support Operation for all online and offline Travel Technology:
- 1st level Support: IQCX, Umbrella, TravelFusion, cytric, AeTM, Concur, …
- 2nd level Support: GDS, Servico, SPRK, …
- Set-Up: E-Global Fares, TravelCase, iBank, …
- Respond as 2nd line support to Agency questions concerning Travel Technology Products and Solutions: functionality, application, interactions between different solution components
- Acknowledge, investigate and when possible recover incidents within the agreed SLA (Agencies and Technology Supplier)
- Set-up and implement new Travel Technology at the UNIGLOBE agencies
- Set-up and implement new UNIGLOBE agencies
- Provide improvement suggestions for Travel Technology Products and Solutions
- Liaise and collaborate with Third Party Suppliers
- Take ownership and feedback to the Agencies where required
- Delivering first class customer service to all UNIGLOBE Agencies
- A number of years’ functional experience on Business Travel, Helpdesk or other customer facing functions
- A serious interest in (Travel) Technology
- A driven, self-motivated individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
- Customer centricity and ability to drive a first class service organisation
- Proactive approach
- Can think ‘out-of-the-box’
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with diverse groups of people (e.g. training)
- Knowledge of a GDS is a must
- Knowledge of an Online Booking Tool is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Option fix after interimperiode
- Nice salary
Wherever you go in the world, the company's family of travel management companies is there with you.
Clients from more than 90 countries across The Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific already trust to be their preferred travel management partner. Rooted in local dependability and with an entrepreneurial spirit, they specialize in serving the unique needs of small and mid-sized enterprises, meetings and holiday travellers. Founded in 1980, the company is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
With subsidiaries in more than 60 countries the company is the largest independent travel organisation in the world.
Their global franchise network combines more than 30 years of business travel experience and generates an annual turnover of € 4 billion. They strive to be the best that we can be, with integrity, initiative and dependability. That is their Way.