Based in Belgium and in Luxembourg, the company is a fast growing and innovative company specialised in Project Development, Project Financing and Project Management of Large scale Commercial and Industrial Renewable Energy systems, mainly PV, but also Storage and Hybrid systems, as well as Smart Energy Solutions, in Belgium, Luxembourg, Africa and Middle East .
To better address the growing number of industrial projects development in Belgium and abroad, Vivaldis is helping them to recruit a :
Project Engineer in Photovoltaic solutions and Renewable Energies (M/F)
You are in charge of the complete project management process for several projects in Belgium and abroad :
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, safety, client interface).
- Design and engineering of the system (layout, cabling, inverter configuration,..).
- Preparation of technical proposals together with the sales team.
- Site management of the activities (logistics, safety, subcontractors, schedule, quality).
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks supplier, governmental bodies,..).
- You will develop competences in energy monitoring/audit and in other renewable technologies
- You have an engineering degree.
- You have ideally have a successful experience in the RE and in PV industry.
- You have a track record in project and site management, and engineering.
- A proven experience in one or more of the following fields would be an asset: Monitoring, Maintenance, Hybrid systems, Storage systems, Gensets, Cogeneration, Energy Efficiency, Smart system control including Automation/PLC, Smart Grid.
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure.
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team.
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented.
- You are based in Belgium and have excellent language skills in French, English and Dutch.
- You have an “entrepreneur” mentality and willing to grow in a dynamic company
- Your motivation, your involvement and your technical skills will be the keys of your success.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- An attractive salary package dependent on your experience, a company car, a laptop and mobile phone.
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions.