FunctieWe are currently looking for an IT Security Engineer whom will put his focus on Industrial Control Systems and SCADA. This role will cover the entire BeNeLux region, so about 60% of travel will be required. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES The IT Security Engineer will evaluate relevant customer systems and networks for security vulnerabilities. The engineer will take these results and validate the risk to the network and calculate the potential effects a denial or manipulation effect would have on a given network.
The IT Security Engineer will also perform the following:
- Perform or review security incident investigations, understanding industrial plants, public works, and national, state and local infrastructure
- Assist in developing responses to internal & external audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Direct technical system analysis on the networks associated with the customer
- Analyze data streams at all data layers
- Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts
- Validate and verify system security requirement and analysis
- Manage the development, implementation and training of Standard Operating Procedure
- 5 years or more in a similar position
- Degree in computer science/cyber options/electronic engineering
- A proven record in infrastructure, networked systems and/or support systems security assessment, vulnerability identification, mitigation, and prevention.
- Experience with ICS/SCADA would be a strong plus
- Expertise with all types with common security tools and products i.e. SIEM, vulnerability management, DLP, content filtering, eDiscovery, anti-virus, firewalls, malware analysis and protection, IDS/IPS, forensics, Identity and Access Management are preferred
- Team player and driven by results
- Critical mindset and detailed oriented
- Written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch, English
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Salary depends on profile and experience
- Fixed contract after interim period.