Quality Assurance Review Coordinator - QAR coordinator
The role involves a variety of tasks, primarily:
- Prepare data from the QAR forms to populate the databases
- Analyse the populated data
- Initiate reports for various internal and external regulators and stakeholder
- Develop, design and implement surveys related to quality and quality control
- Assist in the continuous workflow automation of the QAR process
- Manage the review of the self-assessment by firms of its policies and procedures regarding Internal monitoring
- Provide support to a team of independent reviewers across the organisation
- Provide support in the coordination of reviews including annual training sessions
- Assist in development of online training (e-learning)
- Advanced level use of Excel
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the audit profession as an audit assistant/ associate
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics or accounting
- Strong analytical capabilities and constructive professional scepticism
- Fluency in both verbal and written English; other languages are a plus
- Detail-oriented with a focus on achieving excellent results through being accurate, independent and responsible
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in an international team
- Strong collaboration, communication and business relationship skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, easy-going and good sense of humour
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A full time, varied position in a pleasant international working environment.
- Attention to work-life balance, open culture and good benefits.
- You will be part of the Global Quality, Risk and Governance department.
- The company is an international network of independent public accounting, tax and advisory firms.