FunctieFor a company, active in recycling, we are on the look-out for a Project Engineer.
- Within your busy schedule, you will find a day packed with contacts with both external suppliers as internal clients.
- A team of project engineers will come to you for your advice and guidance.
- Finding solutions comes naturally to you, without losing track of the bigger picture. This means: within time, budget and safety restraints - while not losing track of the client‘s demands - you make every project a huge success!
- You will be responsible for circular economy, environmental & energy projects between €20 million and €200 million within Western Europe.
- As a Lead Engineer you will develop new projects from scratch until delivery of the project: choosing concepts, managing stakeholders, building your project team, etc.
- Your excellent project management and people management skills, ensure you will deliver maximum results which will shape the future of the company.
- As an engineer within a generalist role you know how to work in complex collaborations and joint venture structures.
- Diplomatic as you are, you will ensure that everyone works together, while maintaining focus on your targets. As a true mentor, you see it as your pledge to develop your team of co-workers.
- You are a flexible person, who is highly adaptive. While having a lot of patience, and making sure everyone gets heard, you are not afraid of making unpopular decisions for the greater good. As you will work in international projects, frequent travels can be expected.
- You don’t lose yourself in details, but always retain the overall perspective.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Industrial Engineering and can look back on 10 years of work experience as a project manager of large industrial installations.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch, with a good understanding of French.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- An exciting and versatile job that is appropriately remunerated.
- The opportunity to develop yourself further; the company likes to invest in their colleagues.
- Full ownership and the chance to shape a more sustainable environment.