FunctieVoor een bedrijf in Mariakerke zijn wij op zoek naar een Production Operator:
- We are looking for a Lab Operator with a strong interest in GMP work (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- The main role of the Lab Operator is to assist in the development of early phase drug product formulations and to conduct small-scale GMP manufacturing operations under the guidance of senior scientific staff.
- You will develop and manufacture different pharmaceutical dosage forms such as capsules, tablets, granules, solutions, suspensions, gels, creams, ointments, etc.
- You will work in a small team of six with direct contact to Arnout, head of manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related scientific field (preferably in pharmaceutical laboratory techniques) or pharmaceutical assistant
- Experience is a plus, not a necessity
- Stress resistant and a “can-do” mentality
- Accurate & precise working style
- Flexible to switch between GMP and R&D, attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records and follow instructions
- Ability to follow procedures reliably and consistently and ability to recognize and escalate relevant issues as appropriate
- Good command of the English language
Wat je van ons krijgt
- An attractive and tailor-made remuneration package including extra-legal benefits such as
- Compensation if you come to work by bike
- Daily meal vouchers
- Group/hospitalization insurance
- A bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- 32 days holiday a year
- Ability to grow your skills in a rapidly growing company with international customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment