The company's Electrification business has always been at the forefront of innovative electrification and today is writing the future of safe, smart and sustainable electrification. The strategic role of electrification is growing, with urbanization and the world forging ahead to create a lower-carbon future, which ABB is supporting with digitally connected, enabled solutions and services. The future of mobility is also electric, and ABB is there, building the charging infrastructure to allow the world to move from fossil fuels to electricity-driven mobility.
Within the Electrification business for BeLux, based in Zaventem, we are looking for a
- You support the Head of Sales in the day-to-day practical organisation of the department.
- You process information needed for the sales meetings.
- You contact colleagues who need to supply or prepare certain information.
- You prepare meetings and presentations.
- You take care of the correspondence for internal and external parties.
- You are the first point of contact for colleagues and clients, screen telephone calls and emails and determine which one should be followed up first.
- You prepare articles and texts for internal communication and intranet.
- You organize customer and internal events.
- You provide financial support regarding drafting and approval of purchase requisitions and invoices.
- You initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- You prepare on- and off-boarding of employees.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with several years’ experience as a management assistant in an international organisation.
- You are able to set priorities, work accurately, respond flexibly, withstand stress and adopt a solutions-oriented approach.
- Integrity, objectivity and the maturity to treat confidential information properly are, of course, essential.
- You are familiar with SAP and CRM Salesforce.
- A very good command of Dutch, French and English (spoken and written) is necessary.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- We bieden je een afwisselende functie in een internationaal concern dat de ontwikkeling van zijn medewerkers, kwaliteit en veiligheid zeer hoog in het vaandel draagt. Daar hoort een concurrerend en aantrekkelijk pakket arbeidsvoorwaarden bij.
- Vast contract na geslaagde interimperiode.
- Je komt terecht in een zeer boeiende werkomgeving.