FunctieThe QC Lab Technician works within the QC/QA department ensuring the products comply with all applicable Quality and Food Safety Standards and reports to the QA Manager.
- Positive release of raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Carry out analysis of samples using the materials and methods designated in the departments quality system
- Perform physic/chemical, microbiological and sensorial evaluation on samples. This includes raw materials, intermediates, finished goods, purchasing samples, other
- Maintain the retain sample store
- Actively participate in any internal investigations for root cause analysis and corrective actions (non-conformances and customer complaints)
- Continually review results to anticipate any processes or controls which may be going out of specification and recommend corrective actions
- Actively participate in the department supporting continuous improvement
- Maintain data and prepare reports using approved documentation as and when required
- Ensure that the equipment of the department is maintained in compliance with the requirements of the implemented quality standards
- Actively participate in the site’s EMP by taking swabs, water samples and air plates. Prepare appropriate documentation and dispatch for analysis. On receipt of results, update database and report any OOS results.
- Any reasonable task requested by the manager or in their absence a designated nominee in relation to quality and food safety
- Science based degree is preferred or a minimum of 5 years appropriate experience within the food industry.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are necessary (fluent Dutch, English, French)
- Good people management skills
- An eye for detail and a willingness to see things through
- Working closely with other departments to improve the sites Quality culture
- Being flexible
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Temporary contract, possibility for fixed contract