For our client, an international corporation, located in Herentals, we are recruiting a HR Officer
- Fully executing the payroll and salary administration process across the emena region excl. Belgium, on time and in compliance with social legislation.
- Support in the Belgian payroll & salary administration,
- Delivering the HR onboarding process
- Administering off-boarding process
- Administering the benefit plans and HR policies
- Assisting in key Comp & Ben processes
- Maintaining HR budget
- Administering the annual performance management process;
- Managing employee relations issues as needed.
- Ensuring that all people practices are in compliance with the company policy, government, regulatory and legal entities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; 2 years’ experience in a relevant function is a plus, preferably in an international environment;
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written) is required;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). Strong interpersonal skills – strong communicator and good listener;
- Strong counselling skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization to motivate and influence others;
- Provide quality Human Resources services;
- A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a distinct sense of urgency – ability to meet deadlines – be stress resistant;
- Have high ethical standards and professional integrity and be extremely confidential;
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accountability, proactivity and accuracy;
- A critical thinker who is capable of defining and analyzing issues to develop appropriate solutions;
- Must be collaborative and have a very strong customer focus.
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A competitive financial package- in addition to your salary, we offer fringe additional benefits;
- Robust health and wellness support- we are proud to offer an on-site fitness center, monthly seasonal fresh fruit options;
- Continued learning opportunities- has corporate university and a recent partnership with Coursera with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career;
- The chance to give back to our world- Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities.
- valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Programme and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives.