Responding to the HR needs of the business
Acting as a Business Partner and offer service at various levels, such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Reward, Finance & Planning and Day-to-day HR Solutions.
- Within the framework of the portfolio that you manage, you advise and assist line management in the achievement of its targets and its changes.
- You are well-informed about the department's business plan and can draw up an HR business plan consistent with this.
- You ensure the implementation of rules linked to people management and the successful achievement of the HR Cycle (management of functions, competencies, evaluations, selection, in and out transfers, redeployment, salary policy, etc.).
- You maintain regular contact with the hierarchy of the portfolio you manage, and build a partnership.
- You participate in management meetings in order to exchange the necessary information regarding HR policy and its related processes.
- You provide advice for members of staff in terms of their career development, and when relationship or operational issues occur.
- Depending on the case, you refer to the HR Service Centre for the administrative finalisation of the decisions taken.
- Furthermore, you are in contact with the various HR services (Reward & Benefits, Social Regulation, Training, Selection and Recruitment).