FunctieFor our client situated in the region of Uccle Calevoet, we are looking for an HR Administrator / SPOC who is motivated to contribute to the growth of the HR Department and company.
You will work in a dynamic environment and report to HR Services Manager Northern
Europe and work closely with the HR Manager Belgium.
We are therefore looking for an energetic and ambitious HR employee who wants to help further develop and optimize this position.
Your responsibilities :
- Performing administration and communication with regard to inflow, through and outflow of staff;
- Manage and report around local tickets within Service Now based ticketing system
- Point of contact for employees, managers and HR Business Partners regarding HR related questions and process matters;
- Process management regarding sick and recovered reports and time and attendance registration.
- Preparation and communication of management reports
- Responsible for data maintenance, quality, optimization and implementation of processes and improving these by means of lean principles or automation
- Supporting the HRSS Zone Manager with regard to the coordination and implementation of HR systems, deployment of resources and optimization of HR processes;
- Helping to give content to the professionalization and digitization of the HR Shared Service Center. Also responsible for the implementation of these professionalization projects;
- Responsible for the day start and the monitoring of tasks at the HRSS. Including timely delivery of HRSS products and services within the SLA;
- Budget responsibility;
- Coordination of projects and the resulting work within the team;
- Acts as a coach for team and team members;
- Acts as SPOC for the HRSS and for the GDPR;
- Excellent command of the French and English language, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of and experience with personnel management systems ( including Oracle / Service Now );
- Education and / or work experience at least HBO level;
- Handy with computers, new digital environments and new programs;
- Very good command of MS office package, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of labor law and social security
- Experience or affinity with digitization of HR processes;
- Very good at process thinking and understanding processes;
- Daring to ask critical questions and is thinking outside the box;
- Independent, flexible, accurate, process-oriented, stress-resistant;
- Experience with personnel administration, HR projects and processes;
- Experience in securing data quality and improving policies and procedures;
- Good command of English language in word and writing.
- A completed HBO / WO study in the direction of business administration or HRM;
- At least 7 years of work experience in an HR administrative role of which 1 to 2 years in a managerial or managing role;
- Has knowledge of organizational change, HR back office processes and systems and the digitization thereof;
- Knowledge and / or experience working with Agile or LEAN is an advantage;
- Enthusiastic and innovative, dares to improve ;
Wat je van ons krijgt
- You are part of a leading global player who actively contributes to sustainability and care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings across different domains
- The ability to ensure a good balance between work and private life