FunctieFor a customer situated in Bornem, we are on the lookout for a temporary order management & inventory control clerck.
- Manage and monitor the flow of orders the DC.
- Raise awareness when orders are at risk to be ready in time for shipment.
- Daily align the workload with the targets and staffing of the departments.
- Intensive communication with supervisors and teamleaders.
- Be the first point of contact for customer services, concerning claims, workload in the DC, priorities and customer specific requests.
- Design and manage labels in label software.
- Follow-up on customer supplies labels.
- Wave orders in collaborations with other departments.
- Look for and work on continuous improvement projects.
- Waving methods.
- Performance tracking.
- Prepare mangements reports.
- Make ad hoc reports.
- Business analysis.
- Assist on QMS project.
- Support the business to reach the targets.
- Gathering daily data and reporting to departments.
- Organizing destroy activities.
- First line contact for inventory control operators.
- Hands-on planner
- Strong communicator and proficient in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Punctual, you have an eye for detail
- Stress resistant
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- Are willing to work in flexible hours (between 6h00 and 18h00)
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A challenging job in an international context and an informal atmosphere.
- A temporary contract until June 2019, which might be extended.