We are looking for a developer / analyst for all Navision ERP implementations and migrations away from the legacy ERP.
- As the Navision ERP developer, you will be part of our internal IT/ERP team.
- You assist in improving internal business processes, and translate business needs into specific Navision customizations.
- You’re responsible for the technical analysis, development, implementation, and software testing.
- You understand the data model and workflow within Navision.
- You understand how Navision integrates with third party systems.
- Preferably Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in software development, of which 2 years in Navision / Dynamics NAV programming.
- Programming experience in C/AL, XML and .Net.
- Interested in (analyzing / improving) business processes and ERP.
- Interested in technology and quality.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Key skills: accurate, eye for detail, analytical mind
Wat je van ons krijgt
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+130 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.