FunctieFour our client, located in Heverlee, we are looking for a customer service employee.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- To proces, monitor and follow up purchasing orders
- To ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers
- To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow up on order activity to alert customers and sales team in case of discrepancies
- To establish key communication link between customers and internal departments to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities
ProfielKey attributes will be:
- Higher education with an administrative and/or commercial orientation
- 1-2 years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS office packages. Knowledge of Oracle R12 and CRM is an asset.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes
- Pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take decisions when necessary.
- Fluent in German and English
Wat je van ons krijgt
- Great temporary contract (6 months)
- Opportunity to work for a successful international company
- Excellent package with employee benefits