Customer service medical
• The Operational Lead will support the Customer Service manager in the day to day activities to coordinate the Belgium Customer Service departments in order to provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints.
• To coordinate the daily activities and tasks performed by the Customer Service Representatives in the Belgium to continuously improve the quality and productivity of department output and introduce innovative methods to support this effort.
• Assure team compliance with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation, act as key user for the Customer Service Team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform day to day Customer Service Representative activities such as order management, invoicing,…
• Monitor department/individual goals and objectives
• Follow up on performance of day to day activities and KPI’S
• Ensure all Customer Service employees are trained and documentation meets the division quality standards
• Maintain a continuous improvement environment for department processes including order processing (EDI and Esker), returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests and new product launches.
• Identify and work on process improvements.
• Develop a culture which promotes a customer focused philosophy of “ease of doing business” both within and outside the Customer Service department
• Maintain a safe and professional work environment
• Support all company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and other regulatory requirements
• Comply with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, SOX legal requirement, operating procedures, processes and task assignments
• Ensure transactions in our ERP system are processed in accordance to documented procedures embedded in the system.
• Monitor service complaints and issue corrective actions for local complaints
• Responsible for organizing master data maintenance (customer, materials, prices)
• Support quality and sales department in FSCA (Field Safety Corrective Action) implementation
• Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors
• Develop strong and efficient communication inside the team and with other departments especially Sales
• Responsible for coordination of consignment and warehouse count (organization, reconciliation and follow-up)
• Responsible for management of SUBD products in collaboration with Inventory team to minimize scrap due to expired products
• Support the Customer Service Manager with communication in local country organisation and in country management meetings
• Lead or supervise projects if assigned
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned