As an ATM Support Employee you will approach all possible problems and incidents relating to the 3.900 ATMs/cash dispensers of BNP Paribas Fortis. This function is both technical and functional, which means that a basic knowledge of IT is a great advantage. As this is a very specific product, beginning employees receive 3 weeks of training, specifically on the operation of ATMs.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work according to the following classification:
– Shift 1: 07h30 – 16h00
– Shift 2: 08h00 – 16h45
– Shift 3: 08h45 – 17h30
In the long run you will have the opportunity to apply for the early (05:00 – 13:45), the late shift (11:15 – 20:00) and the Saturday shift (08:00 – 12:00).
- Someone who can help users in both NL, FR en DUITS.
- In addition, ENG is important for reading, writing and following up tickets
- Someone who has a solid basis of IT knowledge
- Someone who’s able to work independently, with a great sense of responsibility
- Someone who can see where his/her help is needed
- Someone who’s alert, stress resistant and highly motivated
Wat je van ons krijgt• Interimopdracht met optie vast.
• Aantrekkelijk verloningspakket met extralegale voordelen.