FunctieOur Brussels office is seeking an administrative professional to join and support our Compliance team and Management Assistant team.
You are support of our Partners and Associates for the opening of the files in respect of strict compliance rules and for the administrative follow-up of billing. You will also assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsabilities of the job are:
- Opening new matter/clients in compliance database
- Research of necessary documents by consulting public sources, identification ans verification of forms provided by clients (company register, UBO/ shareholder information, structure chart, certificates)
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of billing
- Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, maintain a very efficient client database and filling system correspondence.
- Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing,..
- Be the point of contact for clients and different departments
ProfielWe are looking with a person with this kind of profile:
- Bachelor, preferably 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Compliance rules in our sector is a plus
- Experience in research of information on legal structure of national and international companies
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English
- Team player, attention to accuracy
- Highly organized, ownership of responsabilities
- Critical and logical mind, proactive
- Client minded & diplomatic, problem-solver
- Good communication skills, analytical mindset
Wat je van ons krijgtWhat we offer
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, numerous team activities