Maintenance Programs Administrator wanted!
The company is leader in distribution and sale of propane/butane and recently active in the natural gas market. We offer you the opportunity to participate to our continuous development by joining our Maintenance & Planning team as administrator of our maintenance programs in our technical department at Diegem.
- To do the preparation, customer mailings and daily follow up of the maintenance programs of our gas tanks at customer’s site (B2C) ;
- To assist the Technical Bulk & Depot Teams for the administrative tasks within the Technical department ;
- To give support for preparation of technical interventions ;
- To be fall back of the planning of technical interventions.
- To do the preparation of the small bulk maintenance programs (prepare, control and validate listings, prepare mailings to customers, work out customers’ answers).
- To do the day-to-day follow up of execution of maintenance programs (communication with customers and suppliers, validation of work, invoicing proposals).
- To assist the Technical Bulk & Depot Teams for the administrative tasks within the Technical department (preparation of PO’s, invoices to contractors, sending of technical material, management of invoices, archiving of documents, management of documents, stock management).
- Ensure all technical maintenance programs are executed on time, in good communication and understanding with the customers and suppliers.
ProfielEducational Background : Bachelor or similar level gained by experience
- High Commercial mindset and Communication skills
- Languages: Dutch and French
- MS office : Outlook, PowerPoint, advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot table) and Word (mail merge)
- Good communicator, team worker (customers, contractors, internal services)
- Assertive, critical view
- Structured, organized
Wat je van ons krijgt
Employment contract for unlimited period (after interimperiod)
A fulltime employment
A competitive salary package
Working environment with career opportunities