For one of our client, a European association , we are looking for a Communication Officer.
The Communications Officer’s primary responsibility is to assist the Communications team
implementing the communication strategy. This covers a wide range of operational activities, including
the production of digital and print publications, content development for the website, the creation and
maintenance of stakeholder database and others.
This position will mainly involve:
- Content production for multiple platforms (i.e. articles for website, success stories, etc)
- Lead all audiovisual projects such as corporate videos in collaboration with external suppliers.
- Support the Conference Officer with respect to event logistics and in promoting events to defined target groups.
- Support the Digital Communications Officer in updating the website, generating content for
- Newsletters, the website and social media platforms.
- Support the Senior Communications Officer responsible for media in establishing partnerships and managing the publication of articles.
- Administrative tasks: notably manage procurement and invoicing processes.
- Fulfilling other responsibilities and tasks as necessary for the good organisation of the office, as mandated by the Director.
Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in communications
- 4 years’ experience in a similar communication related function
- Native level English, knowledge of other European languages is an asset
- Experience in academic or not-for-profit environment appreciated
- SPECIFIC COMPETENCIESStrong writing skills
- Working knowledge of database design and management and of web editing using content
- management systems
- Strong understanding of audio-visuals production
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, use of e-mail and internet.
- Service-oriented attitude with strong sense of purpose.
- Good all-round skills, high motivation and an ability to work autonomously, ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills, priority setting, the ability to balance a variety of tasks whilst delivering results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Team-oriented attitude
- Positive and constructive attitude in an evolving environment
- Stress resistant
Ce que vous recevrez de nous
What we offer :
- A 5 month interim contract
- An interesting salary package with extralegal benefits (Meal Vouchers, Transportation costs reimbursed, ...)
- Flexible working hours