FonctionWork that matters, fueled by passion for pets! . Our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. Our products are sold worldwide. We are a part of a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries.
Account Manager (W/M - Fulltime)
Job profile :
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and providing a direct interface with the Veterinary professionals at practice level to ensure the highest levels of veterinary endorsement for our products and with specialist pet retail operators at store level to ensure optimal execution.
- The Account manager will represent the brand and ensure the strategic partner of choice in the assigned stores and clinics and gain professional and business support to grow share of market and sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets and territory objectives for the Pet & Vet Channels in the area of Limburg, Belgium
- Territory management by achieving territory sales targets
- Develop deep knowledge of the customer’s business and organization
- Provide best in class professional support reaching all key stakeholders in specified veterinary clinics /stores
- Identify opportunities and develop technical and business propositions that meet the needs of both the firm and the customer
- Develop and implement annual business plans for specified veterinary clinics/stores which realise both the needs of the customer and Hill’s overall commercial objectives
- Schedule regular business reviews with the decision maker in the veterinary clinics/stores to assess the achievements versus the agreed goals and adjust plans accordingly
- Business & financial management by monitoring the achievement of the territory objectives versus target and develop corrective actions where necessary
- Represent the firm at meetings/conferences e.g. trade shows, pet training days, store opening days, congresses and local and national meetings.
ProfilRequired qualifications/ experience :
- Master in Veterinary Medicine
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary Science or similar
- Previous sales experience in field sales, veterinary industry, FMCG, pharmaceutical company or nutrition company is highly regarded
- Exceptional relationship management skills and client focus
- High motivation and personal drive to increase sales and build business relationships
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills - Word, Excel & Power Point
- A valid driver's license